Sr. C++ Developer / Driver Assistance Headway Features QA Tool senior development engineer
20700 Civic Center Dr Southfield, MI 48076
Location will be around Detroit Suburbs (Troy, Auburn Hills, Dearborn, Warren etc).
Title: Driver Assistance Headway Features QA Tool senior development engineer
Role & Responsibilities:
- Tool shall take data collected from real world drives and resimulate / aide algorithm development effort to verify functionality for incremental releases of software
- Expectation is senior development engineer will do most of the “ heavy lifting” from a software development perspective to ensure the tool achieves the identified use cases, taking direction from the team technical anchor.
- Implementation is expected to run on High Performance compute cluster.
- 3+ yrs C/C++ development in a Linux environment in a professional setting or Univ. experience.
- 3+ yrs QA / software quality role in a professional setting
- 3+ yrs experience with Jenkins or other CI/CD frameworks in a professional setting
- Experience guiding other software engineers (formally or informally).
- Experience leading code reviews