Sr. Compliance Consulting Analyst
100 South Fifth St Fifth Street Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402
Senior Compliance Consulting Analyst
Do you have advanced capabilities in collecting and analyzing financial data? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, no-holds bar work environment? Well, this role is for you!
ektello is seeking Senior Compliance Consulting Analyst for one of our top finance clients in Minneapolis, MN. Out client has made a name for itself as a powerhouse in finance industry for the past 65 years. As of 2015, our client has an annual revenue of $3.6 billion as well as 19, 000 employees worldwide in operations spanning over 40 countries across Europe, North America, and more.
- Work closely with the business, legal and compliance areas of financial institutions and others in Professional Services to assist in developing and delivering tailored compliance services designed to meet the customers’ compliance and business objective(s).
- Work closely with Program/Project Managers and various compliance team members to assist in developing, coordinating and delivering project plans, business rules, business and transactional requirements, consulting services and other compliance services as needed.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements governing financial institutions; proven ability to effectively research, analyze and apply compliance knowledge to customer specific solutions.
- Use excellent customer management, communication and schedule management skills to assist customers in meeting their compliance needs.
- Heavy banking regulations experience needed.
- Banking operations experience would be GREATLY helpful.
- Commercial lending would be helpful.
- Risk assessment and compliance assessment experience would be helpful.
- Regulatory consulting experience— preferred skill.
- Heavy technical background (XML and some other technologies need familiarity with because this is what they' ll encounter a lot).
- Regulatory research: able to dive into Fed regulation and understand the structure of it.
- Juris Doctor experienced preferred.