Sr. Digital Business Planner
10202 West Washington Boulevard Culver City, California 90232
Senior Business Planner
Would you love to work for one of the leading electronics companies in the world? Are you an expert in Business Planning?
ektello is seeking talent for a Senior Business Planner to work for in one of our top professional and consumer electronic, gaming, and entertainment corporations in the world in San Diego! Our client boasts a wide range of electronic and gaming hardware along with revenues in the music, film, and television entertainment industries and if this interests you please keep reading!
In this position, the Senior Business Planner will work with distributors from major studios to mini-majors – processing their booking reports and generating invoices for Virtual Print Fees (VPF). Using our client’ s software, you will also identify missed bookings to review with distributors. As planner, you will manage a large volume of data monthly, while maintaining accuracy in the reporting and invoicing of the VPF. You will also suggest ways to improve and streamline the processes related to VPF management. You will project manage customer updates and provide support to the management team in performing financial analysis for preparation and review of the monthly P/L reporting.
- Bachelor' s Degree required - in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Technical is helpful.
- Must have 4 to 5 years of related experience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and well organized.
- The ability to work independently, prioritize duties and work within tight deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills in Excel required and ability to learn new software.
- Strong technical accounting skills, analytical ability and financial acumen.
- Can handle large volumes of data – hence needing to be an expert at Excel.
- Detail oriented.