Sr. Digital Designer
14 sylvan Way parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Sr. Digital Designer
The hotel, hospitality and vacation industry in Parsippany, NJ is booming! Now is the time to land your dream career in this exciting, fast paced industry!
ektello is looking for talent to fill our Sr. Digital Designer for one of our top hotel, timeshare and resort clients in Parsippany, NJ. Our client boasts multiple hotels and resorts locations in more than several countries.
The Sr. Digital Designer is responsible for delivering world-class customer experiences that increase bookings, guest engagement, and elevate our client’ s family of 18+ brands. Owns translating presentation and brand standards into compelling digital stories. Follows and optimizes the digital creative production process, ensuring timelines and deliverables are achieved with excellence, efficiency and speed. Collaborates closely with UX/UI designers, Digital Product designers, Copywriters, Brand Marketing, Loyalty, Digital Brand Marketing, Project Management and external agencies to flawlessly execute marketing projects across screens and platforms. Expert on design and build best practices. Must be strategic and innovative with a passion for design, technology and branding.
- Ensures creative and project deliverables are executed on target and within budget; Ensures presentation and brand quality standards are achieved.
- Ensures language/translated content is on-point visually.
- Able to lead, design and produce a range of creative marketing projects.
- Builds and can deliver on Digital Creative Libraries and Style Guides.
- Performs Quality Assurance as needed and corrects issues as required for design projects.
- Candidate must be results-driven, proactive, innovative, solutions-oriented, curious and inspiring.
- Must possess flexibility of thought (move seamlessly from big- picture strategy to flawless detailed execution).
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Keen prioritization/adaptation skills; Ability to shift focus as business needs dictate.
- Good presentation, negotiation and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Expertise in information architecture and user-centric design principles.
- Understanding of CMS systems and web publishing standards/best practices; AEM a plus.
- Fluency in globalization and language best practices with regard to design.
- 4+ years of digital design experience for a world-class creative agency and/or hospitality, entertainment or retail brand.
- Some traditional advertising experience.
- Experience with Content Management Systems such as Adobe Experience Manager.
- Must be able to see, use hands, hear and speak to perform the essential functions of this role.
- Must supply examples of work/portfolio to be considered.