Sr. HRIS Specialist
1100 Klein Road Plano, TX 75074
**6 Month W2 Contract onsite in Plano, TX **
Provide timely, accurate and complete data entry processing into GHRP(Workday). This person will serve as liaison between specific user areas such as Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, and Information Technology Services to define business problems and opportunities for improvement. The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of Workday in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This individual serves as a point-of-contact for ensuring data integrity, documenting requirements, testing of system changes, supporting advance comp module, assisting with regular Workday upgrades, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The SR HRIS Analyst also supports system upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide timely, accurate and complete data entry processing into the Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
• Heavy data management and administration within Workday, including but not limited to:
o Initiates and completes changes and updates related to employee, business, jobs, etc.
o Collaborates with key stakeholders on issue resolution (NASSC, HRBP, TA, business leaders)
o Documents resolutions related to Workday process for future reference
• Manages end to end employee data flow, deeply understanding the payroll implication of the data entered
• Works collaboratively with HR partners and team members to troubleshoot, research, and escalate issues as necessary
• Reviews system data on a regular basis to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and completeness both within and across systems
• Process new hire/rehire, terminations, and employee data changes
• Follow up with HR, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll and Department Managers to resolve data integrity issues
• Escalate Data Processing issues to Management, along with recommendations for potential solutions
• Must use discretion and independent judgment in data analysis and reviewing data integrity issues
• Generate standard HRIS Reports as prescribed
• Runs queries and reports to analyze data
• Develop and maintain testing plans
• Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Work to research and resolve issues with data
• Gather and document business requirements from corporate supporting teams, liaise with IT over these requirements and test the resulting enhancements to ensure accurate functionality.
• Develop and deliver training
• Identify/Develop/Implement streamlined process
• Provide alternate solutions and recommendations for complex business issues
• Complex Data Analysis
• Provide Tier II Support
• Bachelor' s degree in a relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience
• Workday HRIS experience is required
• 2+ years of progressively responsible experience in an office environment using relational database applications including data entry and report writing using data queries
• Sr. HRIS Specialist - Previous experience as super user or advanced user in a HRIS solution required.
• Sr. HRIS Specialist - A minimum of 3 years of experience in Human Resources is required
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in Human Resources is required
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Proficiency in problem analysis, issue resolution, organization, planning and time management
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time
• Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
• Business acumen
• High degree of sensitivity and change management abilities to intercultural personal and corporate dynamics.
• Experience working in any HCM system
• System troubleshooting experience
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel - V lookup and pivot table know how a must
• Strong MS Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
#INDSTD 9841 1731
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.