Sr. ITSM Analyst-ServiceNow
4100 Okemos Rd Okemos, MI 48864
Ektello is looking for a Senior ITSM Analyst with ServiceNow experience to work with one of the leading insurance providers in Okemos, MI!
This job’ s responsibilities may include task assignment to support, administer, or access systems, which contractually requires ADP I or II Public Trust Access Level. Eligibility for ADP Clearance requires US Citizenship.
To configure, maintain, and support all aspects of the enterprise service management and workflow systems. Tocoordinate activities involving the financial aspects and impacts of billing and budgets for Infrastructure and Operations.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Provides first escalation point for the Service Management team. Level two approver for all Service Management activities and change management functions.
- Develops, coordinates, and executes Release management for all ETS related releases.
- Develops clear and detailed process maps and business requirements.
- Establishes and executes high level policies and processes to align with corporate expectations. Assists in configuration and administering all aspects of the service management system.
- Develops, reviews, and analyzes management reports identifying and analyzing trends and making recommendations for improvements.
- Manages telecommunications, network, infrastructure, and operations billing, cost recovery, and research of current rate pans for all local, cell, and long distance.
- Participates in contract negotiations and prepares rate comparisons for vendor services and maintains vendor contracts including cost renegotiation time frames and quality control.
- Provides assistance with telecommunications administration, design, maintenance, and projects.
Position requires a bachelor’ s degree, five year’ s related work experience in telecommunications, information technology purchasing, workflow configuration, or service management engineering.
Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Position requires basic knowledge of telecommunications billing, workflow engineering, network design, release management and administration, and signaling capability; ability to analyze and resolve problems; ability to use independent judgment and communicate effectively with internal and external contacts; and effective negotiation skills.
Perform other related assigned duties as necessary to complete the Primary Job Responsibilities as described above.
When you work with me, you’ll never be in the dark in your job search. I believe in following up and following through – I’ll be the one to keep you up-to-date on the process and the one to provide feedback to help strengthen your experience.