Sr. Manager, Customer Service Operations
3245 146th Pl SE bellevue, WA 98007
Senior Manager, Customer Service Operations – e-commerce
Out client is looking to hire a leader to run its Customer Service operations for their ecommerce website. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional problem solver as well as a great people leader who can lead medium sized, geographically disperse operations. He/she will provide leadership to our three vendor partners located across NA and India. The NA business is in an early growth phase and we are looking for a leader with right experience/vision to define the key measurements, operationalize them, benchmark Customer experience with competitors, set challenging goals and drive the network towards achieving those goals.
You will be required to hire and set up functions for Quality, training, forecasting, headcount planning & Real time monitoring. You will also set up mechanisms for cost control and be accountable for site/cost strategy for eCom Customer Service in the USA. The role demands a leader who has exceptional attention to detail, raises the bar on process ownership and can help build industry leading customer service operations function. The right candidate is passionate for continuous improvement, is hungry to make step improvements, not averse to rolling up his sleeves and able to balance ‘ task & people’ orientation. If any of above sounds like you? We would love to have a conversation.
- Bachelor’ s Degree with 10 to 12+ years of total Operational leadership experience in customer-centric organizations, at least half of which should have been in Customer Service Operations.
- 10+ years of experience building and scaling customer support departments with local and remote agents
- Deep understanding of traditional and emerging support channels – phone, email, chat, text, Facebook messenger, social media, etc.
- Proven ability to build and execute customer centric strategies
- Comfortable taking a “ hands-on” approach to all areas of CS
- Experience managing multiple departments and creating accountability across large and small teams
- Experience of managing relationships with large vendors providing critical business services.
Basic requirements and skillset:
- Exceptional problem solving skills and good working capability with SQL and excel.
- Demonstrated ability to hire and develop a team a high performing team of program managers and people leaders.
- MBA preferred
- Cross functional experience of managing complex supply chain operations for a large scale eCom Ops.
- Complete end to end ownership of larger cost center in previous role with a track record of delivering results