Sr. Manager of Private Destination
1080 carribean way Miami, FL 33132
Architectural or design background, working with our external architect we’ re designing venues, swimming pools, bars and restaurants
Work with architects and must understand CD’ s construction documents
This role will execute concepts that directly respond to consumer insights and understand what our guests are looking for in order to innovate and define what' s next in terms of the vacation experience while driving incremental profitability for the brand. Effective project management skills are essential to drive initiatives while leading cross functional collaboration across the organization (Marketing, Newbuild, Hotel Operations, Deployment and Finance) to establish an effective process. This person is responsible for executing a product that meets the long-term marketability and profitability goals for the brand' s Destinations in Asia & Australia and Caribbean.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and participate in the concept development, design and execution of all regional destinations within the Product Development team.
- Build and develop the critical thinking and concept development skills of team members
- Develop the vision using Consumer Insights to bring forward the voice of the consumer and drive product innovation for global regions by creating concepts that directly respond to consumer desires/needs.
- Assist the Insights & Analytics team with the creation of the questions that need to be answered to guide concept development that will drive incremental profitability for the brand long term and improve the overall vacation experience. Subsequently analyze this data to influence and develop the product.
- Identify a clear short and long-term roadmap and effectively project manage complex timelines and deliverables.
- Partner with key stakeholders from the various departments across the organization to understand how to adapt and evolve the strategy for delivering a flawless product at our private destinations.
- Drive product development process for global regions while working closely with Newbuild and Operations on concept development, programming and the accurate execution of concepts to ensure innovation and authenticity are maximized. Guarantee product specifications created enable a desirable and viable product for future guests.
- Oversee the creation of presentations showcasing the business environment, current product positioning, competitive landscape, insights and data findings to share recommendations with senior management.
- Align on key product differentiators with Product Marketing Strategy to ensure buying and future marketability, enabling a seamless Go-to Market planning process leading to desired performance results
- Over 25% International Travel
- Bachelor' s degree in Architecture or similar required; MBA preferred
- 8+ years architectural design, business, product/brand marketing or operations experience
- Past Management Experience preferred
- Experience in the travel/cruise industry preferred
- Past Experience working with Architects/Designers/Creative/interior design & Innovation Consultants a plus
- The ideal candidate will possess a combination of strategy and execution skills.
- This role requires that the candidate have a proven track record of leading teams through ideation, design and delivery of guest experience products.
- Ability to analyze data and research results to make recommendations.
- Ability to apply strong analytical, financial, conceptual and strategic thinking.
- Strong project management skills, with heavy emphasis on development and execution.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously. Experience in managing internal and/or cross functional teams.
- Ability to assemble, lead and influence cross functional teams to develop strategies that include input and buyin from all stakeholders.
- Proven ability to collaborate with others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Experience developing strategic framework, planning, executing and managing projects.
- Ability to grasp the complexities of the business to effectively translate that into a strategy. Willingness to take personal initiative.