Sr. Marketing Manager, Acquisition
100 Universal City Plaza 1360 Bldg Universal City, California 91608
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Marketing Manager looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Marketing Manager for one of our top multimedia clients in Universal City, CA. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Own and execute client App campaigns from start to finish, including writing briefs, approving media plans, setting up tracking, submitting creative requests, trafficking & managing reporting of campaign performance
- Lead client App acquisition search efforts across organic, paid & mobile search
- Manage overall paid media calendar, including working with the media team to launch & optimize campaigns across evergreen search, acquisition, and binge campaigns
- Manage overall paid media budget, including reconciliation of paid media campaigns through agency
- Responsible for overall marketing campaign goals, tracking and optimization
- Own the creation of digital tracking links and be the subject matter expert for product marketing team, working in partnership with Product & Analytics teams for governance
- Deliver campaign recap reports, including analyzing results and making recommendations for future campaigns
- Manage overall content marketing strategy for customer acquisition, including informing and updating overall content calendar and priorities
- Be lead owner and project manager of marketing campaigns for newly acquired library titles and past seasons of current shows. This requires working cross functionally with the following teams and more: business development, data & insights, digital creative, editorial, paid media, video operations, sales integration & promo scheduling department, etc.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in online, digital, or customer acquisition marketing
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables).
- Must have demonstrated experience with analyzing data to make marketing recommendations
- Advertising or marketing agency experience a plus. Entertainment experience not required.
- Acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
- Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
- Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, and possess good follow-through.
- Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.