Sr. Motion Designer
665 Clyde Avenue Mountain View, CA 94043
Motion Specialist (Sr. Designer level)
Location: Mountain View, CA
- Experienced in building interactive prototypes with nice motion touch for micro interactions (nuances, subtleties)
- 5-7 years experience with motion
- Well-versed in prototyping software such as Principle.
- Well-versed in heavier motion software such as After Effects
- Understands and has a good feel for how UI should move/transition
- Has a Product Design bkdg, understanding how motion can aid the overall UX, NOT just be flashy with motion effects.
- Will work across all types of projects (Shop App, Innovation R&D projects, etc)
- Expected to help define and develop overall motion design language for our experiences.
Overview of what our team does
- Mobile focus.
- Reimagining and enhancing our digital experiences across shopping/ecommerce, care and retail spaces for the client’ s wide range of products. Have a positive, tangible impact on digital experiences used by millions.
- We’ ll be doing heavy innovation/concepting (new spaces, uncharted territory for us) as well.
- Helping foster a fun, highly collaborative and supportive culture in which we are able to make career-defining work.
- Always making each other better. Fail fast and explore.
- Always asking why.
- Collectively get to the best solution, and succeed as a team, not individually.
- No egos.
- Using UX as a connective bridge to connect cross-functional players and build meaningful relationships across depts.
- Evangelizing value of design as a team across broader org.