Sr. Programmer Analyst Angular Developer
1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
**W2 Contract, Minimum of 6 months onsite in Orlando, FL**
ektello is looking for an Angular Developer for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, FL! Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more!
The Sr. Programmer Analyst, Angular Developer role is to provide highly specialized knowledge that will enable them to successfully design, code and deliver complex solutions. Provide training to more junior team members to increase their expertise toward driving design and coding solutions.
- Design and craft design patterns and components for consumption over multiple channels and products.
- Ideate, iterate, and create specifications for Design System components.
- Collaborate with Scrum Master, RTE, Solution Engineering and architecture teams on the design system infrastructure and release management process.
- Train more junior team members to lend expertise toward driving solutions on advanced and emerging technologies. Drive the documentation of technical requirements, specifications, and test cases in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Evangelist for modular development practices for rapid iteration of front-end code.
- Code contributor full stack across multiple applications and tools.
- Produce compelling, engaging user experiences that allow guests to accomplish their tasks easily and efficiently.
- 4+ years of experience in UI technologies including guest facing web and mobile.
- 2+ years working with modern MV* libraries such as Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.
- Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST, and Security best practices.
- Experience with CICD, Unit Testing, Linting, and Code Coverage.
- Experience with Object orientated and procedural programming.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (including the ability to clearly articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience)
- Business Analysis — proven success collaborating directly with internal customers (i.e., product owners) to understand their needs and translate them into a working solution
- Adaptability — a fast learner with a willingness to build solutions using tools to which you may have had little previous exposure
- Empathy— the innate ability to understand the challenges faced by our customers, and the drive to resolve them
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality technical documentation
- Demonstrated ability of strong customer relationship skills, problem resolution and improved efficiencies and productivity.
- Experience with large-scale enterprise system development and integration.
- Experience with accessibility / ADA Compliance; AA, W3, etc.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Scaled Agile Framework a plus
- Passionate about producing simple, consistent, maintainable, well-tested module code.
- Experience with mature SDLC, GIT, and NPM publishing techniques to facilitate rapid deployments.
- Experience with back-end technologies, Java and .NET.
- Experienced with functional and automated testing and focused on quality engineering.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience desired in one or more of the following fields: Computer Information Technology, Computer Programming and Analysis, Industrial Technology, Electronics Engineering Technology, or related field.
- Master’ s degree preferred