Sr. Programmer Analyst
100 West Anderson Street Suite 800, Orlando, FL 32801
This is a great Contract to Hire opportunity with a utility leader based in Orlando, FL. The team is willing to accept a remote candidate with the right experience. Must have Meter Data Management experience and be willing and able to work on W2 without sponsorship.
Top technical skills:
· Meter Data Management (MDM), SOA layer, Oracle CCB
· Analyze issues in MDM within Oracle CCB, resolve issues
· Upgrading MDM 2.1 to 2.3 (want 2.3, but will accept MDM)
· Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Management Information Systems (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university
· Minimum seven 4-7 years software development experience (in multiple environments) employing formal software development methodologies
· Minimum of three 3) years of in-depth core applications work experience in Utility Customer Information Systems and Meter Data Management (MDM).
· Working knowledge of many of the following, but not limited to SQL, PL-SQL, XML, XSLT and Hibernate; JDeveloper Toolset; Eclipse IDE toolset; Blueprinting; Bundling; Junit; OUAF FAVA SDK; BPEL; Enterprise Manager; Soap UI
· Preferred Software Applications - Oracle Utilities MDM and/or CC&B, Oracle Utilities Applications Framework (OUAF), a Utility enterprise scale Customer Information System (CIS)
· Developing structured test scenarios, test cases, and perform accurate testing with documented results
· Developing complex structured queries for accurate results
· Developing scripts using Oracle Utilities Application Framework OUAF