Sr. Software Engineer - Backend
665 Clyde Avenue Mountain View, CA 94043
Sr. Software Engineer – Backend
Full Time (W2 Contract) - Mountain View, CA
This is a great opportunity for a talented and hard-working Senior Software Engineer with expertise in backend applications and infrastructure. He/she will ensure that our client’ s services are always fast, available, scalable and engineered to scale.
- Translation of complex requirements into detailed design
- Developing and delivering quality services and solutions using Java, Node.JS, HTTP, REST, RDBMS, No SQL and other web technologies.
- Maintaining current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology.
- Candidate must be able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support
Background, Experience & Qualifications:
- Masters/Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 7+ years of overall software development experience.
- MANDATORY TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Java Backend
- Node.js and Backbone
- Building REST-based reactive micro services platform
- Expertise with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with event/message driven system design and architecture
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Proven track record on delivering results, especially in the area of writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Expertise in DevOps process and tooling for deployment, monitoring and site reliability engineering
- Familiar with managing applications in cloud.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills