800 Washington Avenue N, Suite 400 Minneapolis, MN 55401
In today’ s evolving healthcare environment, providers need access to trusted clinical knowledge and software solutions that drive new efficiencies and quality improvement. To serve this need, our client combines expert medical content with advanced software technologies to help health systems, hospitals, and ambulatory surgery centers reduce clinical variation and standardize care based on current evidence and best practices.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will work with a cross functional team, which includes developers, product managers, QA analysts, and business analysts, to produce exceptional software that is tightly aligned with business objectives. Partner with team members to ensure cloud infrastructure solutions are designed and built with a high level of quality and scalability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Product Management and other functional teams to evaluate, develop and maintain product features
- Learn, understand and leverage cutting edge technologies to gain competitive advantage
- Creatively brainstorm and innovate on prototypes as well as future products and features to drive the business forward
- Proactively research industry trends and best practices and apply them as necessary
- Deliver high-quality and on-schedule work according to Agile software development methodology
- Investigate, program, unit test and document fixes for reported software issues and change requests
- Look for and actively create opportunities for code/component re-use
- Act as a development lead providing direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff
- Leverage existing frameworks, platforms and patterns to increase time to market
- Ensure standards and framework compliance across the development team
- Participate in code reviews providing guidance to Development and QA team members
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5-7 years software development experience
- Proficiency with C# and .NET framework
- Knowledge of Angular (2+) and client-side web development
- Knowledge of XAML and WinForms
- Experience with SQL and relational databases such as SQL Server and Oracle
- Solid knowledge of security and encryption best practices
- Experience working in an Agile environment