Sr. Specialist, Infrastructure Operations
100 Universal City Plaza Universal City, CA 91602
ektello is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Specialist to join a growing team. This is 12- month contract with a media/entertainment leader. The rate varies, based on experience, $25-$30/hour. Please apply if comfortable with the rate and duration of contract. Must be able to work on W2 basis.
- A normal day consists of several design meetings with our construction teams.
- The Senior Specialist will be asked to review construction documents and verify low voltage details. These details include length of cable runs; number of IDF’ s needed to support all the network drops required; verification of cooling and power for said IDF’ s; conduit pathway plans and size requirements.
- The Senior Specialist will spend time reviewing with other teams (network, server, cable installers, etc.) project status, requirements, standards, and other relevant information.
- Experience and knowledge of industry standards in telecom and structured cabling
- Experience and knowledge of MEP standards and operations as it pertains to critical environments
- Experience and knowledge of Mission Critical Data Center Facility maintenance
- Experience and knowledge of cable management and fiber distribution standards
- Experience with code enforcement or compliance, understanding general building terms and processes
- Strong analytical, and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Professional Business communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic MS Office skills, including PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Understanding of Autodesk Navisworks, RevIT, Autocad is a plus