Sr. Technical Project Manager
2154 EAST COMMONS AVENUE, SUITE 4000 CENTENNIAL, Colorado 80122
Sr. Technical Project Manger
Do you think education is the most important thing in the world? Are you always learning and try to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? This role is for you!
ektello is seeking talent to fill our Sr. Technical Project Manager role for one of our top education professionals in the world in Centennial, Colorado. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater address social and environmental impacts and needs.
We are looking for a high performing individual to join the CISO GLP program team. A team responsible for ensuring the platform will be scalable to hundreds of millions of users, adaptive, global, reliable, accessible, highly available and most importantly secure. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring CISO are set-up for success, to deliver security milestones in collaboration with the GLP program, dependency management and having the right processes and disciplines.
- Manages all aspects of various technical projects (projects that focus on software development, hardware, information technology and technical applications), including assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project(s).
- Effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Communicates with project leaders and/or sponsors and functional area Managers regarding status of specific projects.
- Tracking milestones across the program.
- Dependency management between programs.
- Understanding and reporting on dependency impact related to milestone health.
- Supporting and advising on security standardization and simplification across the GLP teams.
- Supporting financial management (planning, tracking, reporting & forecasting) across the program, in collaboration with finance teams.
- Operational reporting, presentation creation as needed.
- Ongoing engagement with central technology functions: PMO, CISO, Data Privacy, Comms.
- Dealing with program budgets upwards of $5-$50m.
- Initiatives impacting multiple business groups and application areas.
- Regional and global projects.
- Multi-year delivery roadmaps.
- Business transformation projects enabled with technology solutions.
- Multi-party delivery teams (internal teams & vendors).
- Strong academic grounding coupled with sound experience.
- PMO and /or project management qualifications.
- Certified Scrum Master / Certified Scrum Practitioner.
- Experience delivering technical solutions to business problems.
- Agile experience/ development
- Large enterprise experience
- Experience with security delivery
- JIRA experience
- Experience of large scale B2B and B2C Secure Application and Platform development programs using agile program management and lifecycle techniques.
- Experience of working & coordinating with global teams on many time zones.
- Financial acumen - forecasting spend & resource changes and leading through those changes.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Proven ability to achieve results by influencing people on a Matrix organization.
- Significant experience on Agile development and Continuous Integration Continued Development (CICD).
- Expert in Jira and other Agile tools.
Excellence communications and negotiations skills.
- PMP certification
- Denver office location preferred