Supply Chain Analyst 2
85 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Briefly summarize the key responsibilities of the position and why this position exists.
The Supply Chain Planning group is responsible for analyzing channel information, such as sell-in, sell out, and channel inventory. Planning group also focuses on risk management (e.g. Supply/demand fluctuation, Week of Supply and Bad Aging) as well as revenue tracking using spreadsheets, SAP, BI and Samsung Systems and Tools. The Supply Chain contract employee is responsible for managing a broad range of products and will work closely with the other supply chain departments at Samsung. The contract employee will also generate reports like sell-out and KPI analysis for Executive Management.
The Supply Chain contract employee will be the primary point of contact for all supply chain related reports. They will also interact closely with all teams including Sales and Marketing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
State the major activities and job results for which the position is responsible.
Coordinate with other departments within Samsung and provide support to all data analysis
Perform data analysis on all results and prepare presentations
Monitor and organize all channel information
Various reports Generation (Sell-out, KPI, ad-hoc)
List the special skills, technical knowledge, certification, experience or education a person would need to assume this position.
• Undergraduate Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or similar
o Supply Chain Management degree preferred
• 3-5 years work experience in relevant field
• Must have excellent Analytical and Computer Skills
o High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Office Suite. - MS Excel experience ( required - EXPERT )
MS Excel experience ( required - EXPERT )
o SAP experience helpful.
• Excellent Communications skills (written, verbal)
o Must be comfortable presenting to the Management
• Must be Detail oriented in order to manage big data
• Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment
• Travel is not required
Bill rate is $40/hr.
1. Need someone with strong analysis experience - heavy data centric role - will look at 7-8 reports daily - Need to be MS Excel Expert, Need BI ( business intelligence experience) Will work with clients and to talk to account teams about inventory and do risk analysis
2. Validate reports - need to be detailed - no errors
3. supply chain experience - 3 -5 years of experience
4. if the candidate knows how to use Excel Macro, thats plus
No items found.
Meet Your Recruiter
I want you to love your job as much as I love mine – let’s find you that ideal fit! I promise to pull out all the stops for you, because what you want is what I want. Don’t worry about hours, either – I’ll be available to hash out your next career move any time.