Supply Chain Analyst 2
85 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
• Customer Forecasting by Product
• Consensus Calls with Distribution Customers
• Sell-Thru Forecasting and Inventory Simulation
• Report Creation and Distribution
• Excellent Analytical and Computer Skills
o High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook
• Excellent Communications skills (written, verbal)
o Must be comfortable presenting to and promoting consensus-building at the Executive level.
• Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment
• Must be available to work over-time as required
• Strong Math, Communication, and Organizational Skills
• Excellent Attention to Detail
• Ability to interact with all levels of Management including Executives
• Must be able to consistently work after typical work hours and on weekends as required
• Undergraduate Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, Finance, or similar
• Minimum 2-5 years work experience in relevant field
CPFR = Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, & Replenishment
The CPFR Analyst conducts weekly phone calls with Customers to review future forecasts based on expected Channel Inventory Levels. The Analyst works closely with the Sales Teams to review Orders to Forecasts, review week-over-week forecast changes, and acts as the point of contact between the Samsung Supply Chain Team, the Sales Team, and the Customer. Forecasts are managed in a proprietary Samsung System which is open to Customers.
PLEASE SUBMIT CANDIDATE W/ THE FOLLOWING MUST-HAVES:
1) Excellent Communications Skills
• Must be able to communicate with Customers and build consensus over Forecasts.
• Must be able to problem-solve and escalate issues for resolution with Senior Management.
• Excellent Phone demeanor & Written Skills (e-mail)
2) Strong Analytical skills
• Skilled at Microsoft Excel
Other report creation experience helpful
• Must be detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, results-driven
3) Supply Chain Forecasting or Analytical Experience helpful
• Forecasting Experience or strong Analytical Skills using Excel (Advanced Excel skills are a MUST)
Other Related Supply Chain experience helpful
Sales Operations or Customer Service (with strong analytical background) is okay
• 2-3 years minimum work experience in a Corporate environment
• Undergraduate degree in Supply Chain, Economics, Business, or similar
4) Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment
Meet Your Recruiter
I want you to love your job as much as I love mine – let’s find you that ideal fit! I promise to pull out all the stops for you, because what you want is what I want. Don’t worry about hours, either – I’ll be available to hash out your next career move any time.