Supply Chain Analyst 4
Excellence Way Plano, TX 75023
The primary roles are to manage forecasting, inventory levels planning and devices refurbishment planning activities for the repair network. The overall responsibility is to ensure that standards are being met at the appropriate level, as well as to address any issues in performing these services. Additional activities are:
• Responsible for daily materials replenishment, inventory planning and purchase orders fulfillment of IM Repair Operations.
• Responsible for bi-monthly planning of Exchange and Refund inventory requirements including seeking approval for execution.
• Responsible for monthly forecasting of Accessories (In-Box/Retail/Gears) demand to support Exchange and Refund activities.
• Responsible for implementation of business critical information systems solutions to improve processes and inventory integrity, to reduce costs and to increase operating efficiency.
• Collaborates with all Customer support channels to forecast initial purchase order and allocation quantities for raw materials and ENR inventory to support new product launches.
• Manages implementation of new supply chain processes to meet new customer requirements while supporting company financials.
• Collaborates with all CSD B2C - SVC channels, vendors and customers to support 13-week rolling forecast of raw materials and devices seed stock.
• Provides short, mid and long term forecasts and returns scenario modeling for all channels (Mail-In, Advance Exchange, Walk-In-Services).
• Works directly with IM Repair Operations and Walk-in-Services Operations and Logistics stakeholders to identify and resolve materials planning and inventory management issues, including resolution and improvement plans to fulfillment and materials discrepancies
• Responsible for identifying root cause for process improvement needed in order to enhance raw materials and finished goods availability for Mail-In, Walk-in-Services and Exchange and Refund Programs.
• Provides transition management support and modelling throughout the lifecycle stages of the product (NPI, E&O, EOL, parts constraints, repair volume migration)
• Recommends, develops, and initiates performance improvements and efficiencies.
• Participates in regularly scheduled production meetings.
• Responsible for supply chain related reporting and KPIs.
Production Support Specialist Requirements:
• Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• 8+ years related professional experience in Supply Chain Planning, Forecasting and Inventory Management
• Experience in working directly with customers and maintaining positive relationships with them
• Experience with Materials and Production Planning, Forecasting Inventory Management and Customer/Vendor Management.
• Strong focus on KPI management and improvement.
• Six Sigma Experience (not required but would be a plus)
• Proficiency with Advanced MS Excel data management functions and MS PowerPoint
• SAP Experience required
• Read and interpret detailed and complex customer requirements.
• Demonstrated excellence in time management skills and follow up to ensure meeting on time deliverables.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with multiple levels within the IM Operations organization and within customer organizations.
• Ability to influence others in acceptance and approval.
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple and simultaneous projects, issues and activities.
• Ability to read, interpret, simplify the description and create understanding of descriptions and documents to create clarity, ease of understanding for employees and customer acceptance of product service requirements.
• Ability to communicate in writing, through email, reports, or orally, product service matters to audiences of less technical experience and understanding.
• Self-starter with strong focus on exceeding customer satisfaction goals.
Top three must have:
1) SAP knowledge
2) Excel - creating data driven spreadsheets and analyzing
3) Experience with planning forcasting
12/4/2019 2: 37: 06 PM - Vega, Christopher - please review attached JD and supplier notes