Support Engineer 2
3245 146th Place Southeast Bellevue, WA 98007
Position: Support Engineer II
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 13-months +
- The candidate should have general knowledge about mobile messaging including RCS (Rich Communication Service) and MaaP, and mobile SW testing scheme and methodology.
- Define and execute test scenarios based on mobile message use cases along with other related features.
- Clear communication with stakeholders internally and externally about the testing done.
- Track and follow up any messaging related issues end-to-end with all relevant teams
- Technical knowledge about mobile messaging in general
- Organization skill with great reporting manner
- SW testing and issue tracking skills
- Communication and collaboration with other teams
- Bachelor' s degree in engineering technology or related field required
- 2-4 years related field experience required
- Ability to understand technical terms and detail for mobile devices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill for technical topics
- Ability to handle mobile device testing in various test environments
- Log analysis skill
- Ability to create and execute good test scenarios
- Knowledge about RCS/IMS in Android mobile devices
Education and Experience
- Minimum BS in engineering fields or similar
- 5+ year related job experience