Samsung Mountian View, California 94039
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Working closely with high profile strategic partners to support them through the overall app development and release cycle.
- Guide partners through the app planning, implementation, submission and deployment process by providing examples and best practices.
- Discuss deployment strategy with partner by managing app releases and supported devices configuration.
- Answer technical questions and troubleshoot development issues as needed.
- Creating sample applications and working solutions as required by partners to support implementation.
- Developing expertise around alpha and beta releases of Bixby Home SDK to provide technical guidance and direction to early adopters for successful launch
- Driving technical requirements implementation and process improvements by funneling partner feedback to client internal teams.
- Reviewing accuracy of Bixby Home SDK technical documentation and provide feedback to internal product and technical writing teams.
- Engage closely with internal Product team and HQ teams to ensure the successful launch of partner’ s applications.
- Preparing and participate in partner training sessions and onsite meetings.
- 5+ years of experience in developing application for consumers.
- Minimum education at BS or MS level in Computer Science or related fields.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of using REST API
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java and Android SDK
- Experience managing the deployment of applications to app stores or other closed environments.
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving, initiative, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Passion and expertise for UI and UX
- Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to both technical and business audiences.