100 Universal City Plaza 1440 Bldg Universal City, California 91618
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Systems Architect looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for Systems Architect for one of our top multimedia clients in Universal City, California. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Works with and manages the service provider to identify operational procedures and best practices in accordance with SOX management.
- Employs continual service improvement through incident management metrics reviews.
- Assists teams in troubleshooting to implement solutions/improvements needed for resolution or improved performance.
- Develops, maintains, and updates technical documentation and SOPs to help maintain support of the environment.
- Performs system proactive maintenances to avoid impacting incidents.
- Updates and maintains maintenance windows with the business.
- Provides technical support and consultation to teams and customers as needed.
- Performs architecture reviews, infrastructure design, maintenance, and support activities for the AS400 environment.
- Coordinates infrastructure related changes with associated business units.
- Helps determine system updates needed as well as implementation of corrective actions.
- Escalates issues for resolution to appropriate teams when necessary.
- Runs compliance and system health reports as needed.
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience with IBM i-series configuration, upgrades, system design, engineering and administration.
- Minimum 10-15 years in Information Technology, Engineering, Information Systems, or related work experience.
- Ability to work from Universal City in Los Angeles.
- Ability to communicate technical issues and translate into non-technical business reviews.
- Demonstrates clear communication, organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with multiple teams and clients.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a service-oriented environment.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, team player who has the ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Drives decisions and direction based on client needs.
- Promotes and encourages open and cross-functional communications.
- Develops automation scripts and programs to streamline operational service and improve mean time to deliver and first time right metrics.