Systems Engineer - 3
888 Brannan St San Francisco, California 94107
Systems Engineer III
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service? Are you a system engineering wizard?
ektello is currently hiring a Systems Engineer III for one of the our most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
- Operates company' s internal data communications systems. Plans, designs and implements local and wide-area network solutions between multiple platforms and protocols (including IP and VOIP). Supports/troubleshoots network issues and coordinates with vendors for installation of such items as routers and switches. Works on project implementation. Provides training and assists with proposal writing. Conducts project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons.
- IT Operations duties that includes systems, applications, and in particular, work on Network Operations issues and requests. Improve operational efficiencies via scripting, bots and integrations. Network troubleshooting, fault analysis, repair, and upgrade.
- Working knowledge of network IP Protocols and Networking concepts EG: (DHCP/DNS/HTTP(s)/NAT/VPN/VLANs/802.1x/Wireless/Clustering/High Availability/Load Balancing
- Working knowledge of IP Protocols (TCP/UDP/ICMP), Firewall Policy/Filtering, and Routing Protocols (BGP/OSPF/HSRP)
- Familiarity working in enterprise networks using Cisco IOS/NXOS, and Palo Alto Firewalls
- Proficiency with Linux
- Cisco Network Certification (prefer CCIE) / Palo Alto Networks Certification (PCNSE)
- Palo Alto Networks
- unified communications
- FAULT ANALYSIS
- LOAD BALANCING
- NETWORK OPERATIONS
- ROUTING PROTOCOLS