Systems Engineer - 4
999 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
The IT team is looking for a SaaS/Identity Engineer with expertise in Enterprise SaaS IT administration and automation, including developing tools to manage and automate both user provisioning/deprovisioning and Identity Access workflows. The application environment is a variety of SaaS and On Premise based applications used by employees across multiple departments, including SaaS based SAML SSO and 2FA solutions (IaaS, MFA, SaaS).
• Administer, optimize and operate G-Suite, Box, IDP, and other large scale SaaS tools.
• Help design, build, and manage user provisioning and automation systems as well as assist with the day to day high level Administration of various SaaS applications and tools.
• Own the lifecycle responsibility for requirements gathering, architecting and designing, vetting, building, developing and managing complex automations and/or interactions between existing solutions.
• Establish trust and strong relationships with senior leaders, operations managers, and professional staff across other organizational units as it pertains to SaaS automation and provisioning.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Create accurate and clear technical architectural documentation; develop support processes and procedures; operational training and support hand-off to peers/organizational units.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving with an ability to decipher highly technical data.
• Excellent decision triage with emphasis on detail and follow-up.