2255 North Ontario Street Burbank, CA 91504
Senior SAP Payroll Developer. Provide highly advanced technical support for the SAP HCM system maintenance and enhancements including integration to other systems.
Design, develop, and implement functionality for required Payroll processes.
- Work with business and IT teams to ensure business requirements are validated and system development goals are achieved.
- Analyze and document business flow from end to end. Initiate design reviews for new applications and adhere to software development standards.
- Participate in, lead and mentor others in Technical specification activities.
- Design and develop efficient, well-structured and documented technical solutions with an emphasis on US Payroll.
- Implement highly complex solutions for SAP Media Payroll.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through Technical development that meet overall business requirements.
- Perform regular system maintenance tasks, such as implementation of Support Packs, Enhancement Packs, BSI and Payroll year end activities.
- Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream systems such as ADP EV5, Timekeeper, Towers Watson, Skill Soft, and other benefits related interfaces.