100 Universal City Plaza 1440 Bldg Universal City, California 91618
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Systems Engineer looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Systems Engineer for one of our top multimedia clients in Universal City, CA. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Maintaining the standard enterprise workstation build procedure.
- SQL Administration.
- Windows / Mac image creation.
- Research new technologies and conduct Proof-of-Concept testing.
- Maintaining the software management system.
- Profile Management and Shell Folder re-direction.
- Maintaining all PC / Mac applications that are hosted on the network.
- Testing and certifying all new PC / Mac applications and security compliance.
- Design and develop reports/dashboards as per management request.
- Packaging all new PC / Mac applications to be distributed via the software distribution systems (SCCM and Casper).
- Ensuring that all applicable PC / Mac updates are distributed as needed.
- Automating maintenance tasks through scripting.
- Active Directory Administration.
- Perform advanced third-level troubleshooting and support.
- Perform evaluation and validation for new software, PC / Mac hardware platforms, PDA’ s, Smart Devices, MFD’ s / Printers, applications and operating systems.
- Bachelor’ s degree, preferably in Computer Science, and/or a minimum of six years’ experience in Desktop Systems Engineering.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows / MAC operating systems in a networked environment.
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in automated workstation build methods.
- Experience creating and modifying SSIS packages for ETL and data normalization.
- Experience working with software packaging and deployment systems.
- Ability to produce detailed technical documentation for Client Services and Engineering departments.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and effectively complete designated job assignments under significant time and supervisory pressure.
- Documentation skills to include creating procedures, users guide, and detail reports.
- Web development and design for creating/maintaining department websites/wikis.
- Experience with Crystal Reports and SQL.
- Scripting (PHP, HTML, Batch, Perl, AutoIt, Wise, PowerShell, etc.).
- Experience with logon scripting.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM and JAMF Casper software (a must).
- Working knowledge and experience with virtualization technologies.