1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, FL 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Tableau Developer looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking a Tableau Developer for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, FL. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
The Consumer Insights team at the client conducts research among guests and future visitors to learn about them and their experience, using survey research as well as other approaches. The Systems Team within Consumer Insights provides insight for leaders across the resort by creating, modifying, and producing ongoing report templates, dashboards, and other data visualizations in Tableau. Core to this function is their involvement in producing and validating reports on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) to keep resort leaders informed on the performance of their teams and the business. As such, the CI Systems Team is looking for a Tableau programmer to assist with these report development and report production functions. To be successful in this position, candidates should have experience in both creating and implementing changes to ongoing reports, along with an affinity for design and displaying information. As these reports will be used regularly to inform key decisions within the company, candidates should have a strong desire to display information that is fully validated, easy to understand, and delivered on time.
- 3-5 years of experience in report and dashboard creation and maintenance, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree required
- Intermediate to advanced experience with the Tableau reporting platform.
- Solid understanding and experience creating database-driven report templates and dashboards, as well as modifying existing report templates and dashboards.
- Willingness to produce and validate reports on a regular weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis containing primary research, ultimately utilized by leaders at all levels within the company
- Desire to take proactive ownership of the accuracy and timeliness of reported data.
- Desire to work with colleagues to design the most effective data visualizations in reports and dashboards that identify trends and unlock key insights.
- Technical and quantitative reasoning skills with a desire to understand survey questionnaires, research methodologies, and the purpose of the research.
- Highly collaborative team player who is focused, self-motivated, detail oriented, accurate, and flexible – able to quickly adapt to changing priorities and tight timelines.
- Familiarity with databases and Structured Query Language (SQL) will help in this position.
- Understanding of statistical concepts such as significance testing, weighting, ZTest, etc. will help in this position.
- Familiarity with survey data variable types and nuances will help in this position.
- Familiarity with Qualtrics survey software platform will help in this position.
- Familiarity with SPSS or similar analytical software will help in this position.
- Familiarity with Alteryx data transformation software will help in this position.