Talent Acquisition, Senior Manager
85 Challenger Rd Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
SENIOR MANAGER of TALENT ACQUISITION
**Direct Hire, Ridgefield Park, NJ**
The Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition is a key strategic talent partner to HR and the client Senior Leadership Team. This position will provide a strong connection with the Business Unit Leaders to prioritize demand and align on execution plans. This includes executing against a hiring strategy that’ s focused on high ROI sourcing activity, owning hiring targets, developing and tracking key performance indicators, and ensuring creative diverse and inclusive hiring practices.
- External Focus: driving the Talent Acquisition strategy for the Business Unit Leadership and be expected to provide in-depth market insight to inform business strategy decisions.
- Differentiated Hiring: hire talent that aligns to headcount targets within compensation guidelines with a focus on niche, diverse talent. Act as Brand Ambassador with focus on superb candidate experience.
- Recruiting Culture: harness the power and passion of our workforce to attract and land talent
- Enable Productivity and Consistency: contribute to the ongoing development/refinement of processes, systems, and tools that enable productivity and create consistency and scalability
- Data Driven Outcomes: leverage data from a range of internal and external sources to provide deep analytical insight to drive informed decision making and clear strategic outcomes while contributing to the overall talent strategy.
- BS/BA degree required, MBA or advanced degree in HR or a related field preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of corporate recruitment experience with 2+ years of those in a people leadership role
- Previous experience in a Talent Acquisition manager or client aligned role preferred
- Collaboration: Drives alignment and teamwork within a team, department, or across organizational boundaries. Combines resources and joins efforts to achieve company-wide goals.
- Drive for Results: Tenaciously pursues positive outcomes, using effective approaches to solve problems. Delivers on commitments and seeks increasingly challenging work. Takes responsibility and holds others accountable for actions, decisions, and goals.
- Influencing for Impact: Communicates and networks effectively. Successfully persuades and influences others.
- Trusted Advisor: Conveys professional depth and breadth and builds strong client relationships. Effectively influences clients.
- Excellent leadership, project management, data reporting and analytics, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Operate strategically at a business unit level, lead through ambiguity, translate complex issues into simple impactful plans and effectively work with and through others.
- Ability to use data to generate organization and people insights, and in turn define and influence areas of focus, actions and decisions.
- Demonstrate success by applying fresh, creative thinking and a growth mindset to long-standing, complex challenges/problems resulting in high impact outcomes.
- Demonstrated success in managing HR initiatives in a large, complex, matrixed, and global business environment.
- Experience effectively balancing the needs of the business with the strategies of the company.
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.