Talent Acquisition Coordinator
200 Connell Drive Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Talent Acquisition Partner - Plano, TX (remote to start)
Long-term W2 Contract
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will work closely with a team of Talent Acquisition Managers, Sourcers and other Talent Acquisition team member in an exciting fast-paced environment.
In this role, you are an integral partner in managing recruiting activities, scheduling interviews, handling onboarding paperwork and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression and elevating their experience throughout the interview process.
The ideal candidate will be an organizational guru, possess great communication skills and relationship building capabilities, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’ s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a highly visible, and renowned recruiting organization.
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a partner to Recruiters and Hiring managers, executing on all coordination efforts related to specific business units.
- High Volume scheduling across different time zones and setting up phone, video, and onsite interviews. Work extensively with management-level candidates and hiring managers.
- Responsible for arranging all travel logistics and interview agendas for candidates.
- Drafting and extending offer letters and new hire documents to selected hire
- Regularly update candidate records, job postings, and hiring information in WorkDay.
- Responsible for submitting candidate interview expense reports.
- Provide follow-up new hire correspondence to candidates via phone and email.
- Execute background checks and following through until ready for hire.
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assist in various process improvement projects across the department, and build relationships with multiple HR counterparts i.e. HR Business Partners, Learning and Development, etc.
- Bachelor' s degree preferred with at least two years’ experience in a recruiting support environment
- Previous experience scheduling a high volume of interviews within a fast paced Corporate environment.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel and MS outlook.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems a plus (WorkDay)
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations.
- Experience with Docusign, Video Interview tools, and other recruitment related tools.
- Experience reviewing resumes for a match with job descriptions.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; articulate communication style.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates.
- Highest sense of urgency but maintains accuracy and efficiency; respectful persistence is key day to day and knowing when to push back
- Willing to go the extra mile to reach highest possible level of quality and speed
- Strong ability to develop relationships with the likes of executive stakeholders, candidates, internal partners i.e. Recruiters, Executive Assistants, IT, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexible, able to change direction quickly.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity.
- Solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment.
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Previous recruiting coordinator experience or equivalent required.
- Team player, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.