Talent Acquisition Manager - Corporate Recruiter
85 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Talent Acquisition Manager
**Longterm W2 Contract onsite Ridgefield Park, NJ**
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, our client’ s Talent Management team is the place to be. The role of Talent Acquisition Manager is to support our internal business units utilizing strategic and tactical partnership to impact this fast-paced, global organization. The dynamic culture offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, our client is the place to be.
- You will be responsible in providing talent solutions that meet SEA' s business objective and deliver on a timely basis with superior quality and partnership.
- You will manage the recruitment process for your business unit and continue also will be tasked to processes and best practices to improve efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Model effective collaboration with Function Leaders, HR business partners, & other Support teams to achieve needed team alignment and shared vision of success
- Partner closely with senior leadership team to proactively understand current talent needs, organization strategy, and anticipate future hiring demands
- Provide consultative advice and demonstrate the ability to influence outcomes
- Determine best process and approach to ‘ manage the funnel’ - continually cultivating candidates for diversity, niche skills and high volume hiring
- Deliver against and provide guidance to continually deliver quality candidates and hires
- Drive adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing & hiring practices across business units to facilitate talent acquisition productivity and predictable quality
- Leverage best practices and technology to drive quality hiring decisions and Candidate/Hiring Manager experience leading to high customer satisfaction
- Partner closely with internal teams - Recruiting Operations, Legal, Total Rewards etc. - to ensure proper risk management and compliance requirements are upheld
- BA/BS with 10+ years of relevant & progressive experience leading a Talent Acquisition function
- Strong business acumen
- Advanced problem solving skills to address complexity and an in-depth understanding of the Talent Acquisition function
- Proven track record of influencing and navigating organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships with all levels of stakeholders to produce results
- A personal brand of leadership that speaks to inspirational qualities of driving for excellence, always finding a win/win solution, being an active listener and engaging communicator
- A track record of building organizational capability and expertise through selecting and developing high performing team members
- Talent Acquisition technology acumen and appetite to apply technology for gains in hiring quality and for marketing/pipeline building (e.g. social media and nurturing platforms)
- Ability to work cooperatively and build strong relationships with peers and senior leadership locally and globally; sharing ideas and developing effective business processes in support of the company mission. Ability to collaborate and be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, influencing across multiple complex organizations, creating effective business partnerships.
- Polished interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills in local market language.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, have attention to detail, and work effectively under deadlines in a collaborative and matrixed environment.
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.