Talent Acquisition Manager - Telecommunications
6625 Excellence Way Plano, TX 75023
Talent Acquisition Manager (Recruiter) - Telecommunications
**Long term W2 contract** Plano, TX ** REMOTE for 2020**
If you are motivated to represent our trusted and respected brand, you will deliver best in class recruiting approaches that support our executive talent needs. Excellent client, stakeholder management and robust communication skills will allow you to consult, influence executives and drive business outcomes. Our Senior Recruiters benefit from enriching, mission critical work, high-level exposure and a distinguished opportunity to grow exceptional careers.
Must have related experience in Corporate Recruiting and Telecommunications
WHAT YOU’ LL BE DOING
- Full Cycle Recruiting, responsible for actively recruiting against strategic mid to senior level requisitions within the Samsung Electronics America Business Units.
- Telephone interview and evaluate candidates utilizing consistent templates and processes, leveraging behavior based interview and assessment techniques
- Present pre-screened candidates to management utilizing consistent process
- Escalate sourcing challenges to your manager as appropriate. Offer sourcing suggestions to team members and be proactive about communicating new sourcing strategies that are successful.
- Demonstrates best practices, troubleshoots with team members
- Demonstrates diversity awareness and utilizing sourcing techniques that reach diverse population. Actively champion diversity recruitment strategies
- Research and build knowledge of the competitive landscape in order to anticipate and overcome potential obstacles
- Consult with HM, HRBP and other key stakeholder to create a competitive offer utilizing tools, benefits and compensation. Utilize functional knowledge and knowledge of applicant motivations to better position organization when negotiating competitive offers with applicants
- Move candidates through recruitment steps and statuses
- Resolve routine concerns and/or escalates to appropriate area for more complex recruitment concerns. Use interaction to positively impact the candidate/applicant attitude
- Maintain market/business intelligence regarding function and business unit alignment, work with Hiring Managers to build overall understanding of position requirements, department goals, and organization business plan
- Assist Hiring Manager in evaluating candidates, offer negotiation, and overall process troubleshooting-including review and consultation of internal salary reference points, market compensation tables, and market intelligence in order to recommend offer package components
- Influence stakeholders to drive for the best solution while leveraging Recruitment knowledge
- Develop action plans for aging requisitions and keep management informed of progress against action plans in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Function Leaders, HR business partners, & other Support teams to achieve needed team alignment and shared vision of success
- Deliver against and provide guidance to continually deliver quality candidates and hires
- Drive adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing & hiring practices across business units to facilitate talent acquisition productivity and predictable quality
- Leverage best practices and technology to drive quality hiring decisions and Candidate/Hiring Manager experience leading to high customer satisfaction
- Partner closely with internal teams - Recruiting Operations, Legal, Total Rewards etc. - to ensure proper risk management and compliance requirements are upheld
WHAT YOU BRING:
- BA/BS with 5-10+ years of relevant Recruiting experience with at least 1-2 years in Corporate Environment
- Experience managing a requisition load of 20+ that consists of Manager, Sr. Manager and Director level roles.
- Experience recruiting Sales, Marketing and Technical functions highly preferred.
- Highly proficient at finding hard to find talent through LinkedIn and attracting Passive talent.
- Advanced experience with Excel (Pivot tables)
- Previous experience utilizing WorkDay as ATS is desired.
- Experience with sourcing and recruiting tools inclusive of ATS, CRM, Attraction, Referrals, etc.
- Proven experience partnering with Internal stakeholders to support their Talent Acquisition needs
- Advanced problem solving skills to address complexity and an in-depth understanding of the Talent Acquisition function
- Proven track record of influencing and navigating organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships with all levels of stakeholders to produce results
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.