Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Advertising Technology
645 Clyde Avenue Mountain View, CA 94043
Talent Acquisition Manager – Advertising Technology
**Long Term W2 Contract – REMOTE TO START
**Later, onsite Mountain View, CA**
What you’ ll be doing:
- Own full-cycle recruiting process to hire top talent and help achieve company recruiting goals.
- Create a winning talent strategy that leverages our team, brand, and product.
- Implement interview processes that are effective, delightful, and memorable.
- Source excellent candidates with outreach, referrals, events, content, and your own creative means.
- Embed on engineering teams and partner with hiring managers to solve complex hiring challenges.
- Manage a robust candidate pipeline with metrics, funnel analysis, and continual improvement.
- Champion diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Build relationships with passive candidates; screen active candidates for culture.
What you bring:
- You have 7+ years of technical recruiting experience. You have recruited for a variety of technical &engineering roles specific to Ad Tech.
- Relationship Builder: You have experience forming strong partnerships with hiring managers and interviewers. You establish trust and build relationships. You regularly connect with people from all walks of life.
- You are by default naturally curious and look up things online to learn
- Diversity & Inclusion: Building a culture of diversity and inclusion is not an afterthought; when you are building a team you champion these values from the start.
- Community Builder: You enjoy expanding your network, attending events, and being the face of your brand.
- Effective Communicator: You are well spoken and articulate, and your written communication is diligent and clear.
- Highly Organized: You can juggle and coordinate multiple activities and opportunities as well as present data in an organized and concise manner.
- Tenacious: You are boundlessly optimistic, and setbacks do not slow you down. Experience Focused: You go the extra mile for candidates and for your team. You’ re always thinking of new ways to put smiles on peoples’ faces.
- BA/BS Degree with 5+ years of relevant & progressive experience
- Full-cycle corporate and agency recruiting experience, handling everything from direct sourcing to offer negotiations
- Must have experience recruiting in technologies such as ad decisioning systems, handle dynamic transcoding and stitching of ad creatives using client/server side ad insertion (CSAI/SSAI) across HLS/DASH/SS streaming protocols
- Strong business acumen within the Ad Tech industry
- Proven track record of managing a high volume of requisitions along with performing under a metric driven environment
- Building strong partnerships with all levels of stakeholders to produce results
- A track record of building organizational capability and expertise through selecting and developing high performing team members
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.