Talent Acquisition Sourcer
665 Clyde Ave Mountain View, CA 94043
Talent Acquisition Sourcer
**W2 Contract, Onsite Mountain View, CA**
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, our client’ s Talent Management team is the place to be. The role of Talent Acquisition Sourcer is responsible for achieving tactical HR staffing objectives by the recruitment of qualified Professional and Management level candidates by performing the following duties:
- Meets with Sr Recruiter to review candidate status or to discuss new requirements, position specifications and develop a staffing plan that includes sourcing strategies, proper advertising, and discussing other means of candidate generation.
- Sources qualified candidates for position openings from all available approved sources, such as: Networking, Internet databased searches, incoming resume reviewing, industry research etc.
- As directed, may also work with the Supervisor in optimizing the use of outside temporary and contract consulting agencies to achieve maximum cost effectiveness and quality in production of externally sourced candidates.
- Interviews and evaluates candidates to determine qualifications as compared to hiring specifications by both phone and " in-person" interviews.
- Conducts all staffing assignments and activities in compliance with sensitive intercultural needs, company policies and government regulations.
- Follow established administrative processes and follow-ups which include reference checking, interview write-ups, ongoing candidate-follow-up-written and phone, editing job postings, offer letter generation, interview documentation follow-up, etc.
- May also work with the Staffing Manager in facilitating the use of outside temporary and contract consulting agencies to achieve maximum cost effectiveness and quality in production of externally sourced candidates.
WHAT YOU BRING -
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in Human Resources staffing activities with significant experience in proactively delivering qualified candidates and motivated, aware employees with low voluntary turnover histories to companies.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws, related government regulations, professional “ best practices”, and industry trends as they apply to all HR staffing functions and responsibilities.
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft business applications software, staffing software packages, Internet sources, or other HRIS - staffing systems.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in dealing proactively with all levels of internal and external management, vendor or agency personnel. This includes a high degree of sensitivity and change management abilities to intercultural personal and corporate dynamics.
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.