Talent Acquisition and Training Lead / Training and Recruiting Director
12345 Houston, TX 77040
Training and Talent Acquisition Lead
Our client is looking for a Training and Talent Acquisition Lead to design and oversee all learning and development programs within their organization. This position will be a combination of remote/work-from-home and working in/around your home territory (within a 50-mile radius) of your location (specific locations listed below) as/if needed to attend and oversee candidates at events.
Training Lead responsibilities include identifying training needs based on skills gap analysis, developing group and individual learning courses, and managing the training budget. To be successful in this role, you should have solid experience organizing training and recruiting activities.
Ultimately, this person will help develop employee skills to improve quality of work, productivity, and retention.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- New Hire Orientation (2x weekly)
- Use performance reviews and skills gap analyses to identify training needs per department, team, and individual
- Craft career plans
- Plan training programs based on business goals
- Oversee learning activities, curriculum, and resources
- Evaluate the results of learning courses
- Implement coaching sessions and programs to establish a culture of continuous learning
- Recommend new training methods (including e-learning courses and game-based platforms)
- Assist with recruiting
- Administration work
- Candidate must be INDEPENDENT and SELF-MOTIVATED! Must hit the ground running!
- MINIMUM of 2 years or more as a Training Lead or Training Department Manager or equivalent role - Required
- In-depth understanding of traditional and modern training methods (includes creating workshops, simulations/role-play, e-learning, and coaching) - Required
- Experience organizing training activities in a corporate environment - Required
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, and prioritize work - Required
- Experience in remote working environment (Zoom experience needed) - Required
- Current driver license and insurance - Required for compliance!
PROFILE MUST CONSIST OF:
- Profile must include full name, email address, current phone number, home/perm address, and closest city/populated area to the candidate’ s location.
- Current Work History And 1 Current Reference (within the past two years of employment)
Location: Various Cities (Houston, TX, Tucson, AZ, Phoenix, AZ, Sacramento, CA, Hollywood, CA, and San Francisco, CA)
Travel: Candidate must be willing to travel within 50 miles of their perm address for scheduled events (as needed/directed). Must have reliable transportation and current/valid Driver License.
Duration: 3+ month W2 Contract
Note: Requested Time Off (RTO) during this assignment MUST be noted and verified at submittal. RTO REQUESTS AFTER UPLOAD WILL NOT BE APPROVED!