Talent Operations Coordinator
500 Staples Drive Framingham, MA 01704
Talent Operations Coordinator
The Talent Operations Coordinator is an integral part of our Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you will own scheduling for candidate interviews and will be integral part of maintaining a high-quality experience, providing exceptional support to both internal and external partners. The right person for this role is a self-starter who is highly organized and able to successfully manage competing priorities. You must be comfortable with interacting with managers at all levels of the organization and hold them accountable to their agreed upon interview schedules.
There is never a dull moment in this role. If you thrive on being part of a fast-paced environment and like every day to be different, then this role is for you!
• Support a fast-paced recruiting department with interview scheduling needs for assigned offices and departments.
• Demonstrates outstanding planning, organization, prioritization, calendar management, and a sense of urgency to staff open positions.
• Delivers a consistent candidates experience including communication with candidates and leaders.
• Creating offer letters using the our HR systems and obtaining the necessary approvals. Ensuring all information is accurate and all supporting documentation is provided.
• Maintain and help build out candidate profiles in our Applicant Tracking System and maintain candidate records, ensuring data quality and accuracy.
• Posting job requisitions as per agreed sourcing methodology across internal and external systems.
• Hold Hiring Managers and Interviewers accountable to the agreed upon roles and responsibilities
• Opportunity to conduct basic candidate assessments as aligned to the job description and requirements as needed at the request of the recruiter.
• Works collaboratively with other staffing coordinators to manage workload and priorities.
• Maintaining audit-ready offer and onboarding materials, resolving issues and escalating as needed.
• High School Diploma with 1-2 years related experience; Bachelor Degree preferred
• Prior HR experience and knowledge of applicant tracking systems preferred
The Skills You' ll Need:
• Previous administrative experience
• Experience in a customer service or other relevant customer facing role
• Comfortable working with Microsoft Office – Outlook (or other calendar management systems)
• Previous recruitment or onboarding administrative experience e.g. generating employment offers.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
• Positive and outgoing attitude.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Professional Services Recruiter
I’ve been on both sides of the table when it comes to recruiting – working for them and now working as one for ektello; let me use my experience to help you navigate your job search journey! I strive to be respectful of your time and am available to answer any questions you might have when the time is convenient for you.