Product Owner / Technical Business Analyst
400 Renaissance Drive Detroit, Michigan 48243
Technical Business Analyst for Infotainment 3.0 (#6046)
The candidate must have the following skillset/attributes:
- Experience creating user experience artifacts such as user stories, storyboards and wireframes
- Problem solving skills to facilitate a shared understanding of problems, possible solutions, and determine the scope of any required changes
- Critical thinking skills for evaluating multiple options and helping a team settle on problem solutions. Ability to listen to stakeholder needs but also critically consider those needs and ask probing questions until the real need or problem is surfaced and understood.
- Demonstrate a strong technical aptitude in business and consumer applications.
- Demonstrable knowledge of software development lifecycles and activities.
- A strong understanding of software Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with a diverse group of technical architects, developers and QA/SMEs.
- Ability to work in across diverse teams and produce excellent results in a fast paced environment
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees.
- Jira, HP/ALM experience is beneficial
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Work experience in Android/Mobile App development is a plus.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Define/Document & Represent User Stories and other artifacts to various development communities throughout development lifecycle
- Constantly re-prioritize the Product Backlog based on customer feedback, market changes and business priority
- Engage daily with various development communities during the product development lifecycle in order to provide User Story (requirements) clarification and immediate feedback upon completion
- Coordinate and facilitate necessary interactions in order to obtain answers, provide direction, or eliminate impediments during product development
- Confirm product meets User Story and design intent as part of Scrum Sprint exit criteria
- Prepare and maintain artifacts associated with development progress such as backlog burn-up chart
- Help to capture information pertaining to development progress and productivity
- Help to determine potential release content and release date
- Help monitor and determine the product market impact in order to help determine future product direction
- Coordinate corrective action in response to negative product market impact due to product defects
- Help facilitate Scrum events such as backlog refinement, daily stand-up, sprint review, and sprint retrospective.
- Experience in bringing closure of action items and ability to follow-up on different artifacts with multiple teams in the organization.
- Bachelor’ s in Computer Science, Engineering or related is Required.
- Master’ s in Computer Science, Engineering or related is a plus.