Technical Project Manager
888 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Our client' s mission is to create a world where people can Belong Anywhere. As they grow to achieve that mission, they' re looking to add an experienced, highly technical, hands-on, and mission-driven Technical Program Manager (TPM) who is passionate about continuously improving processes to increase the effectiveness of their CRM & Integration team in delivering high-value, company-wide initiatives.
- Work with the ITX Portfolio team and the CRM & Integration leadership team to mature program and project management frameworks and tools, including JIRA, Confluence, Google sites and others
- Manage intake and planning processes; intake new projects and prioritize against existing workstreams and available resources; clearly communicate team priorities
- Translate the high-level organizational objective to a series of executable projects the organization is aligned around, and drive projects to completion.
- Responsible for aligning with stakeholders on how to manage dependencies, setting timelines and ensuring work progresses, while clearly communicating progress and risks to project stakeholders.
- Maintain urgency and enthusiasm by ensuring there is strong collaboration within multiple parts of the organization who may have competing priorities.
- Regularly assess risks and opportunities for improvements to our program and project management process.; understand best practices, drive for process improvements, and find new ways of operating, with a focus on simplification and productivity.
- BA/BS degree, minimum 8+ years of project or technical project/program management, with a proven track record of managing large-scale complex technical roll-outs for large scale SAAS and CRM applications.
- Industry certifications such as PMP, ScrumMaster, etc. in the project management field, especially as relates to Agile methodologies
- Experience working with Atlassian tools, such as Confluence and JIRA, as well as other Project Management and Collaboration tools
- Experience managing external vendors to successfully deliver projects
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions. You can take a vague problem, crisply frame the challenge, identify a path forward, and drive an initiative over the finish-line.
- Self-motivated, proactive and proven ability to adapt well and work with teams having different operating cadences.
- Experience developing process where little exists, and demonstrated flexibility to get things done.
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem solving abilities to prioritize and manage blocking issues.
- Ability to ramp up quickly and learn new technologies with minimal lag time.
- Excellent written and oral business communication and people skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- BA or BS
- PMP and/or Scrum Master certification strongly desired