2701 Troy Center Drive Troy, MI 48084
ektello is looking for a Recruiter who will focus on placing awesome Talent for our always growing Technical Recruitment division. If you are searching for a staffing firm that appreciates your passion and commitment ektello is your future home!
ektello is home to forward thinkers who work with the most exciting Fortune 500 companies on a national scale, delivering the best candidate and customer experience possible. If you are excited about helping others, while at the same time fiercely competitive, then please read on.
- Manage the recruitment and placement of Technical talent. Proactively source candidates, schedule interviews and place Talent while interfacing with the hiring manager
- Spend time daily talking and networking with Talent, which begins with actively searching on databases such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Search for both active and passive candidates that fit our clients’ positions all while adhering to ektello’ s recruiting best practices
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit based on technical and company culture requirements
- Client facing with the ability to speak to the hiring managers, which enables you to grow the business organically
- Provide top-notch Talent care and the ultimate career search experience
- Leverage social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google+) to market positions and attract talent. Create strong relationships with nationwide networks and professional organizations to attract and recruit candidates
- Solicit referrals from potential Talent and internal employees/recent hires
- Consistently meet the performance matrix as defined by leadership
- Provide reporting and regular status updates to leadership
- Track and report on staffing activities to ensure talent acquisition achieves key hiring milestones
- Minimum 3-year experience in staffing specifically sourcing and recruiting for contract opportunities
- Previous experience recruiting within the IT space; experience on a variety of positions in conjunction is highly preferred.
- Previous experience proactively developing talent pipelines through social media, Internet search tools, networking, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple priorities, competing demands and deadlines
- Must display a high level of energy, integrity, and honesty and be able to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to respond quickly and deliver results under pressure
- Must be organized, flexible, and creative and possess strong problem solving, risk management, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers at all levels required
- Tech savvy, someone who enjoys using new technology and is proactively looking for ways to standout in a cluttered marketplace
ektello is a national staffing firm that places Creative, Marketing, Digital & Information Technology talent. At ektello it’ s all about delivering the best experience for both our talent and clients. Our goal is to create the most seamless career search and hiring process for our talent while responding quickly and efficiently to our client’ s needs.
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.