Technical Specialist - Process and Data Analysis Automation Development
30001 Van Dyke Ave Warren, Michigan 48093
Technical Specialist – Process and Data Analysis Automation Development
Are you a car enthusiast that’ s curious about the other side of the auto-industry?
ektello is looking for a Technical Specialist for one of the most iconic client in Warren, MI. Our client is among the world’ s largest automakers. They’ re a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts. From electric cars to heavy-duty full-size trucks, they provide a complete range of vehicles that meets the needs and expectations of drivers on a global scale.
- Responsible for development of solutions to analyze data, automate data analysis, and/or validation processes in an effort to save time and resources for organization.
- Responsible for requirement gathering and project execution.
- Impact Analysis and Requirement clarifications.
- Design, development of automated process and tool.
- Interact with stakeholders to gather feedback on developed tools for training, gathering feedback and enhancing the tool suite.
- Ensure project milestones are met.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- 4-5 years of experience in software and system development tools (i.e. Rational DOORS, Rational Team Concert, CM Synergy, …).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, of various Automotive applications.
- 3 Years of experience in serial communication protocols (i.e. GMLAN/CAN, MOST,) and associated test tools such as Vector CANoe/CANalyzer.
- 3 Years of experience in Scripting using Python, CAPL or C, JAVA, VBA.
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in automation development using C++/C# .NET and using advanced features and Code Optimization techniques.