1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
We are currently seeking a System Admin and Developer to create, configure manage and administer critical commerce infrastructure which includes setup and configuration per the business requirements and effectively managing multiple large-scale distributed WebSphere environments.
- The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in supporting middleware, packaged applications plus 4 + years of hands-on experience administering WebSphere Application Server ND, standalone edition, support, analysis of logs and performance tuning and 5 years of experience building and maintaining a global eCommerce platform such as IBM' s WebSphere Commerce Suite.
The position will primarily entail enabling, developing, unit testing, deploying, maintaining and supporting WCS features and enhancements for our eCommerce platform, supporting merchandise on our web and mobile experiences. supporting software on Red Hat Linux, understanding of JDBC and JMS connection management within WebSphere, WebSphere Commerce v7.x/v8.x application development implementing the Aurora Starter Store.
The major responsibilities include working with project managers and application support throughout the complete project cycle. assist in technical specifications and other deliverable documents and implement appropriate monitoring, alerting and measurements to ensure the health of our environment.
Additional Requirements and Necessary Skills
- Working knowledge of IBM MQ and/or other messaging technologies.
- Working knowledge of Websphere. Application Server, IBM HTTP server, Web servers like NGINX.
- Strong knowledge of specific Java technologies including JSP, JSTL, JDBC and JAXB is preferred
- Working knowledge of developing Micro Services using Node.js and strong knowledge of profiling techniques, memory management and performance tuning is preferred
I want you to love your job as much as I love mine – let’s find you that ideal fit! I promise to pull out all the stops for you, because what you want is what I want. Don’t worry about hours, either – I’ll be available to hash out your next career move any time.