1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
eeking a Technical Specialist with 7+ years of demonstrated experience working as part of large Information Technology (IT) teams supporting complex Marketing campaign data environment.
- IT experience. proven technical expertise in Unica Campaign tool;
- Experience with one or more databases such as SQL Server, DB2, etc. Strong SQL knowledge; able to write and read as well as diagnose non performing complex SQL.
- Knowledge of indexing and explain plans.
- May be potential to on-board as a full time team member longer term, but not guaranteed and not a requirement to taking the position.
- Provide technical development and support for a key campaign management tool, Unica that is used to by our Marketing team to build and run outbound email campaigns. It also captures email responses via SilverPop back for analysis on campaign effectiveness.
- Marketing leverages guest data to build out segments which are then leveraged by the Unica tool.
- Requires expertise “ hands-on” Unica tool knowledge and skills in order to support the environment, data and data flows to and from the tool.
- Need to be able to work with a database and build complex SQL.
- Should be able to triage database performance issues with SQL being sent to the database from the Unica campaign processing.
- Able to read explain plans and understand the complexity that sometimes occurs with Unica in the way it send SQL to the database. Able to provide patching and upgrades to the Unica tool.
- Coordinate the necessary operations documentation and standards required for compliance and identified best practices and KT to other internal team members.
- Ensure processes perform in required time to deliver the daily campaigns on time.