Technical Support - Mobile Device Management
Excellence Way Plano, TX 75023
Technical Customer Support - Mobile Device Management
The B2B team is the responsible to provide support to over 2000+ KNOX and 35 Paid customers. This includes support of KNOX, Devices, iOS devices, 3rd party devices along with B2B solutions.
Collaboratively working with B2B Presales, Order management, Repair Operations, Finance, DQM, Legal and the Sales team for each Mobile account to enhance Service delivery quality with focus on Customer Satisfaction and operational performance.
In this role, a candidate should have the ability to troubleshoot Software, (Log analysis, wireshark, need to have a knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol Stack, Customer Service acumen) Working mostly with IT managers from other company.
What you will be doing:
- Provide 24x7 technical support via phone/e-mail/portal for KNOX and ETS products. Support KNOX quick starts (2 - 3hr sessions) and reporting/scheduling: B2B Dashboard support and maintenance
- Team support on documenting tickets in SFDC and keeping daily updates for our customers.
- Responsible for providing advanced technical support and troubleshooting on mobile products.
- Primary interface between customers, internal, and third party escalation teams.
- Investigate complex, multi-faceted issues that involve MDMs, Enterprise Networks, Mail Systems and other 3rd party products.
- Analyze data, logs, and testing results to help identify root cause.
- Evaluate issues from multiple angles; integrate data inputs to develop corrective actions while driving issues to resolution within the required SLAs.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting over the phone, via web conferencing, or in-person.
- Log and track all issues in ticketing system.
- Engage and escalate to other advanced technical support teams when necessary.
- Provide regular activity reports, post mortem, and other ad hoc reports.
- Help drive improvements in operational capabilities, troubleshooting, and other customer service functions.
What you bring
- BS or Associate with 2-5 years prior work experience
- Strong Technical troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Mobile Device technical support
- Prior Experience working in a service organization a plus
- Prior Experience working in a global setting a plus