Technical Support Analyst II
17500 Chenal Parkway Little Rock, AR 72223
Technical Support Analyst
- Serves as a second level of contact for end-user support issues for internal or external end-user support customer issues.
- Will participate in supporting customers on standard technical issues relating to applications and desktop products, and client services products.
- Escalates complex issues to higher level staff. Work is assigned and general instructions given for routine work; more detailed instruction is provided for new projects.
- Breaks down a problem into smaller parts. Makes multiple causal links: Several potential causes or events, several consequences of actions, or multiple-part chains of events (A leads to B leads to C leads to D). Analyzes relationships among several parts of a problem or situation.
- Analyzes issues, uses judgment to make decisions. Applies knowledge of company policies and standard practices to resolve problems.
- Understands the customers of the IT organization and demonstrates a clear commitment to their satisfaction.
- Understands the Impact of Customer Satisfaction. Values the importance of customer satisfaction and understands how one’ s actions impact customer satisfaction. Gauges how quality, reliability and timeliness affect the customers work/issues and their perception of ResCap.
- Communications demonstrate concern/interest in the customers problems and needs. Written communications are coherent/accurate. Communicates frequently with the customer about the status of activities. Values others' input and expertise.
- Willing to learn from others. Promotes team cooperation/supports team decisions even if different from own views. Applies new technical approaches to best resolve customer problems.
- Considers cost of various business actions or alternatives in determining customer solutions.
- BS degree and 2 + years of technical support experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of standard support issues and solutions related to applications and hardware
- Ability to communicate with internal/external customers regarding issues resolution.
Location: Little Rock, AR
Duration: Initially written through 12/31/2020, expected to extend into 2021