Technical Support Desk
1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, FL 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Technical Support Desk Specialist looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Technical Support Desk Specialist for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, Florida. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Provides full first-level 24/7 support over the phone and email for all internal company team members as well as 3rd party vendors and remote users.
- Includes troubleshooting, escalating, and resolving problems, generating and monitoring trouble tickets (via the incident management system) and serves as the single point of contact for all technology related issues.
- Periodically participates in creation of knowledge articles. May be required to perform daily scheduled AS400 procedures following documented processes to comply with audit controls.
- Provides customer service as the primary interface between Parks Technology and the business.
- Logs, assigns, prioritizes, and follows up on trouble tickets and requests using the incident management software.
- Communicates ticket updates, ETA’ s, resolution explanations and outage notifications with the business.
- Resolves user permission issues on multiple systems including, but not limited to, ISeries, Windows, VPN and industry standard applications.
- Resolve issues including application errors, Outlook issues, and Point of Sale problems.
- Assist users that experience printing issues and escalate when necessary.
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems via phone and email concerning network, PC hardware and software including industry standard applications and custom applications, cell phone, desk phone, Point of Sale systems for foods, merchandise and ticketing utilizing prior work experience, knowledge and training.
- May be required to perform daily and weekly scheduled AS400 operations procedures including, but not limited to, tape management, daily financial processing and reporting for foods, merchandise and ticketing as well as ISeries maintenance and monitoring.
- Create and submit Knowledge Base articles for review which will be used to provide quicker customer support in future interactions. These articles may be technical and non-technical in nature.