904 Sylvan Ave Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Technical Writer looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Technical Writer for one of our top multimedia clients in New Jersey & NYC. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
Specific qualifications include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field (computer science, marketing, business communication, etc.) or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 3 years of Media & Entertainment industry experience, working within large, creative teams
- A very good understanding of IT infrastructure components and terminology
- A very good understanding of data center, networking and related technology concepts and terminology.
- Ability to read, translate and create networking infrastructure architecture drawings in Visio
- Excellent presentation, verbal communication and writing skills
- Ability to work and communicate clearly and effectively with creative, business and technical people
- Ability to build relationships with clients through trust and successful delivery
- Ability to define solutions that will generate measurable (click or time reducing) results
- Knowledge of project management principles, content management workflow plus software development and technology infrastructure terminology
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently
- Passion for excellence
- Expertise using Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Excel, as well as similar Web-based tools (i.e, Google Docs).
- Portfolio of prior deliverables
- Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ and New York, NY
In addition to solid research, language, and writing skills, a technical writer should have experience with information design and architecture, training material development, technical diagram drawing and typography.