Test Automation Engineer
1200 Bartow Road Lakeland, FL 33801
Test Automation Engineer – Orlando, FL
- 5+ years of Hands-on experience in automation of GUI & API with UFT.
- 5+ years of experience in automation QA role in Timeshare and/or Hospitality Industry.
- Hands-on experience on Keyword, Data-Driven & Hybrid Automation Frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in testing SOAP and/or REST based web services with UFT and/or SOAP UI.
- Hands-on experience in integration of UFT and ALM for development and execution of automated test scripts and/or test suites.
- Hands-on experience automation of high-traffic, data-driven web applications including automation of multiple backend Databases.
- Hands-on experience in developing various Test Automation execution reports.
- Experience in test automation of Web Applications in composite work environment.
- Experience in writing SQL queries, automation of the same using UFT for cross validations.
- Good coding, analytical, documentation and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding and experience with water fall & agile development methodologies.
- Experience in writing Batch and VB scripts to execute UFT scripts from command line
- Desired: Knowledge and experience in Jira for defect management.
- Desired: Knowledge of DevOps, continuous integration and continues delivery principles/processes.
- Desired: Test Automation of Mobile native apps and also mobile web application.
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: Contract through Oct. 2020