6649 Westwood Blvd Suite 500 Orlando, FL 32821
The hotel, hospitality and vacation industry in Orlando / Lakeland, FL is booming! Now is the time to land your dream career in this exciting, fast paced industry!
ektello is looking for talent to fill an open Test Coordinator role for one of our top hotel, timeshare and resort clients in Orlando, Florida. Our client boasts multiple hotels and resorts around the world.
Workday – Test Coordinator (#7948)
Global Coordination of System Test/UAT for Workday HRIS Implementation (migrating from ADP)
What Skills are Required/Desired?
- Experience in HR Process testing; Workday experience is ideal
- Functional or technical HR ERP implementation experience
- Proven leadership for the coordination of system testing and User Acceptance Testing on Global testing initiatives
- Experience in coordination with professional services providers; IBM experience is ideal
- Strong project management, resource planning, stakeholder engagement and issue management skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with ALM
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Capacity to work independently and operate in a fast-paced environment as part of a Global Team
- Prior expertise in Workday processes, testing and tools is preferred but not required
What level of knowledge do you require this candidate to have?
- 8 plus years software testing experience in a structured testing environment
- 5 - 7 years leading test planning, test execution, test reporting and defect management activities
- 3 to 5 years of experience in exercising all MF-ALM modules to include configurations
- 3 to 5 years in UAT coordination
Position Location Orlando
Contract Duration 17 months (high expectation of extending)