Test Development Administrator
19500 Bulverde Road SAN ANTONIO, TX 78259
San Antonino, TX
6-Month Contract +
- Responsible for recruiting qualified professions and site (i.e. clinicians, practitioners, schools) via internet searches and call list. Solicit them to administer test revisions and collect data on a contract basis as an examiner and/or testing site.
- Comfortable handling a high volume of inbound and outbound calls and responding to email communication
- Communicate knowledgeably about current and/or forthcoming projects to potential examiners/sites to elicit their participation in Field Research projects
- Ensure examiners/sites who may have the required candidates are invited and encouraged to participate in projects
- Responsible for completing tasks associated with recruiting and onboarding new examiners and sites including, but not limited to, developing recruiting materials such as emails and letters, making a high volume of phone calls, collecting site acknowledgement forms.
- Build and maintain a relationship with examiners/sites to communicate project information (needs, assignments, etc.) clearly and effectively
- Respond to all incoming correspondence within 1 business day, and record incoming and outgoing correspondence in appropriate database.
- Able to meet/exceed goals on number of examiners/sites needed for each project
- Work with examiners/sites to resolve any project-related issues, Questionable cases
- Understand the sampling matrix and monitor testing progress of participants to determine if additional recruiting is needed.
- Emphasis will be on participants with a clinical diagnosis such as Learning Disability, Epilepsy, Language Disorder, Traumatic Brain injury, ADHD, Intellectual Disabilities, the Autism spectrum, and other.
- Pre-qualify candidates to ensure that participants meet the inclusion and exclusion criteria for clinical studies
- Administer individual clinical assessments to candidates that meet criteria-Travel to local sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing, customer service outreach, psychology, or recruiting background
- Ability to proficiently & proactively source & have comfort with using technology tools & using Boolean Searches
- Professional demeanor to identify and recruit examiner/sites
- Understands the scientific method and quasi-experimental research designs
- Familiarity with basic statistics (e.g., mean, median, mode, range, statistical significance)
- Process-oriented: Adheres to the process and recognizes when micro tasks are not adding value and eliminates them; also recognizes when the process needs improvement and makes suggestions for change to supervisors to eliminate waste and redundancies
- Qualified to administer individualized assessment in school/clinical psychology, or speech and language preferred
- Clinical experience and familiarity with DMS-V preferred.
- Education Required: Bachelor' s degree
- Education Highly Preferred: Master’ s degree or equivalent in Psychology, Speech/Language, Education, or near completion
- Language Skills Preferred: Bi-Literate English and Spanish, moderate to high proficiency in English and Spanish