30001 Van Dyke Ave warren, MI 48092
Test Engineer (#6539)
- Test Engineering / Quality Assurance Experience
- Product Development Lifecycle
- Automotive Electronics testing
- In-vehicle communication monitoring tools such as VehicleSpy, NeoVI, Grphon, Vector CANoe, etc.
- Experience with bug tracking systems such as RTC, JIRA, Rally, Bugzilla, etc.
Years of Experience: Minimum 5-7 years of experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in a technical field
- Computer Engineering, Science, Technology, MIS, etc.
Typical Day Responsbilities:
- Bench testing
- In-vehicle testing
- Analyzing vehicle communication logs
- Creating test plans / Executing test plans
- Logging defects in our defect tracking system
Location: Warren, MI
Duration: Long-term Contract (12+ months)