6649 Westwood Blvd Suite 500 Lakeland, FL 32821
The hotel, hospitality and vacation industry in Orlando / Lakeland, FL is booming! Now is the time to land your dream career in this exciting, fast paced industry!
ektello is looking for talent to fill an open Test Lead role for one of our top hotel, timeshare and resort clients in Lakeland, Florida. Our client boasts multiple hotels and resorts around the world.
Digital Contracting – Test Lead (#7947)
Responsible for test planning, test execution, test reporting and defect management
What Skills are Required/Desired?
- Experience in eDocs, DocuSign, or other digital mediums is required
- Contract Processing and/or financial systems testing experience in Real Estate, Hospitality or Finance industries
- Experience in testing IBM Pick, mainframe or other “ green screen” applications
- Experience analyzing requirements, writing test plans, and creating test cases.
- Experience with MF-ALM to create and execute test cases, track defects, and perform requirements coverage; Experience with ALM
- Experience in setting up test data and test execution of batch jobs.
- Experience performing metric analysis and developing metric reports for assigned projects; presenting metrics information to management on project defects.
- Experience maintaining and updating test scripts and test cases for systems.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), as well as an ability to follow standards.
- A high degree of self-motivation, commitment, and integrity.
- Ability to deal with some levels of ambiguity
- Experience with UAT coordination
What level of knowledge do you require this candidate to have?
- 8 plus years software testing experience in a structured testing environment (Manual Testing)
- 5 - 7 years leading test planning, test execution, test reporting and defect management activities
- 3 to 5 years of experience in exercising all MF-ALM modules to include configurations
- 3 to 5 years in UAT coordination
Position Location Lakeland, FL (Must work 100% onsite)
Contract Duration 11 months (high potential for extension)